More than one pet? No worries, PetTrax has you covered!
RightBite is the first pet feeder that was truly built to handle multi-pet households. If you have 2 or more pets eating the same food, a single feeder may be used. If you have a pet on a special diet, a feeder can be configured to only allow single pet access. We understand that each household has different needs and PetTrax has you covered for your unique circumstances.
PetTrax can be used for almost any pet scenario including:
- Allowing a ‘grazer’ (slow eating) pet to eat small amounts all day without the worry of other pets getting into her food
- Ensuring that all pets stay within their proper daily calorie allowance (single or multi-pet home)
- Keeping your dog out of your cat’s food and vice versa
- Slowing down a ‘gobbler’ (fast eating) pet by spreading out feeding sessions and dispensing smaller portions
- Restricting special foods (including veterinary diets) to the appropriate pet
- Keeping a toddler out of your pet’s food
During setup, you define each of your pet’s custom profiles. The profiles include breed, sex, actual weight, ideal weight, offline calories (the amount of calories you provide outside the system like treats and wet food), along with specific pet foods allowed. PetTrax will work with you to recommend and create the optimal feeding plan for your pet.
The RightBite feeder uniquely identifies your pets using RFID technology. If your pet already has an implanted microchip, they can begin using the system immediately. If your pet does not have a microchip and you’d prefer not to have one implanted, you simply put the PetTrax collar tag on your pet. The unique RFID number is entered during setup so that the system can identify your pet. That’s all there is to it!
RightBite will allow or deny feeding based on the specifics of each pet’s profile ensuring that they keep within their daily calorie allowance. The feeder will record all activity and alert family members about feeding sessions, unauthorized access attempts, along with potential health issues. PetTrax Mobile (our smartphone application) can be used to keep track of each pet and to remotely view activity at the feeder via a built-in camera.